Sunday, May 23, 2010

I want a "Fishing Wand"

Yesterday we had COLD RAINY SNOWY weather so we packed up the car and headed to buy Kris a fishing license and look at camping gear. We have been talking about going camping with Lydia this summer so we need to get her a warm sleeping bag and a bigger tent. While we were there she asked to get a "Fishing Wand" so Kris and I put two and two together and went and looked at Fished Rods. Well she picked out a princess one and I think already has the hang of it. Next nice weekend we are going to take her to a local pond to try it out. But here she is fishing in the kitchen.




She has been in swimming lessons all last week and will continue this week. She did well but cried the 1st three days, well Mom finally got smart and day 4 I bribed with McDonald's. Well guess what, it worked she was happy, smiles and having a lot of fun.



Helping Daddy wash the car!

I am feeling OK, I feel 100 times better than I did with Lydia's pregnancy but still don't feel great. I have terrible acid reflux and heart burn and wake up nauseous. I hope it continues like this and gets better soon. We go back to the Dr on Friday so I will post and let you know how things are.

No comments: