Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Wow, I can't believe it is the 4th already. Where has the time gone? We have been able to enjoy a beautiful weekend with celebrations with friends and our little family. We have wonderful weather, in the 70's and low 80's, usually we are in the triple digits by now so it is areal treat.
Saturday morning we went to our 1st Boise 4th of July parade. Lydia had a blast. Candy, balloons and a stuffed animal. What more could an almost 3 year old want. We ended the day with our friends and neighbors at a BBQ. It was really nice but I of course over did it with the food and we had to leave early, before the fireworks.
Today we are just getting the house and us ready for our trip to Couer D Alene this week. We are excited to be exploring the Northern part of Idaho and all the beauty it holds. We won't make it to the fireworks tonight as they don't start until after my bedtime I think 10:15, maybe I will get to see DC's on the TV.
Here are some photos of Lydia and one of my at 16.5 weeks pregnant, I have had lot so questions if I am showing or not and I have to say I am starting to show, but not much yet.






Happy 4th!

No comments: