Monday, August 9, 2010

Colorado

We got home from Colorado on Wednesday to have my brother and his family arrive at our house for a visit so this is a little late but better late than never. We had a good time on our trip. Lydia had a BLAST with Grandpa and Grandma, they would play whatever she wanted when ever she wanted, she got to go to parks, swim, the zoo (that story to come in a few lines)the children's museum and just be a kid. I know Gpa and Gma loved having her there as well.

The weather is amazing there, it is warm all day until about 3 or 4 then the storms roll in and the wind cools it off so you can open your windows and doors and enjoy the evening. That is one thing I truly do miss about Colo. the only time we can open our windows is at 3am if you trust your neighborhood!!

Mom and I went to see South Pacific the Musical and it was excellent. I would say the 2nd best one I have seen next to Lion King. No I haven't seen Wicked yet.

And what vacation of ours would be complete with out a trip to the ER?? Hopefully the rest of them! I got heat exhaustion at the Zoo, and due to the side effects of it and being pregnant ended up severely dehydrated and scared because of the baby so Kris and I landed in the Labor and Delivery section of the local hospital for a night to get IV's in me and monitors on the baby. Thanks GOD the baby is healthy and was doing well. Mom is feeling much better I am just not sure if I have gotten over how tired it made me because I am still dragging. I also got my mystery pain back (the one I went to the ER in McCall for) they thought it was a twisted ovary-it isn't so I was tested for Appendicitis it isn't so now I will talk to my Dr again to see what tests they want to run on me. The pain has let up a lot but while in Colo. there were times I couldn't walk or sleep it hurt so bad. Oh pregnancy and the joys of it!

Here are some of the photos of the fun times we had.









No comments: