Thursday, September 30, 2010

God Bless America

Lydia is learning lots in preschool, I look forward to every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon when I pick her up and see all the stuff she did that morning. She has learned how to write letters A, B and C and what common words start with them. She is now tracing her name and can tell you she has a L Y D A in her name but not sure how they go. The drops off are a little tough but when I pick her up she is a happy little girl ready to tell me about her day. She goes to a Christian preschool so she says prayer before snack and lunch and they sing "God Bless America" every morning. She comes home and sings it for us and I finally got it on video, here you go enjoy. I set my c-section for Dec 10th, we do not know what time yet but will by next appt in two weeks. I have 10 weeks left, I am not sure if that sounds like a lot or a little but back at 8 weeks when I was so sick I never thought I would make it this far so I guess it too will fly by.
This past weekend Kris's old college roommate, Jason Smith and his good friend Mike ?, flew in from Upstate New York, they had a great time, I think they said it had been 12 years since they saw each other. Very nice men and I enjoyed having them around, they cooked for us two nights and took us out to eat a few times which was really nice treat for me. They timed up their visit or should I say got lucky with "College Game Day" being in town and a HUGE BSU football game on Saturday night. Someday we hope to make it out their way. Jason owns his own Lumber Saw Mill and I would love to see how that operates and meet his wife and kids. I have been busy busy busy with house nesting, I am almost done with Hananh's room, I painted all the woodwork from puke yellow to white and this project proved to be a tough on, sanding, priming, three coats of crappy Sherwin Williams paint, followed by sanding and two coats of GREAT Behr paint. I just have three little walls left to roll in lavendar and then we need to buy a crib and get her room set up. I or I actually can say we canned 20 quarts of peaches Saturday and 5 pints of salsa. The garden just kicked it into gear and I am finally getting tomotoes. I am working on Lydia's halloween costume which I will surprise you with a photo later once it is done. Well I better move it on out and get her from school.


"29 week belly shot"

No comments: