Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pictures

























































































































I am very sorry for being gone for so long. I have not felt well since lets say the end of Jan and when I have down time I do just that lay down.






















The girls are growing like weeds. We took a great trip to Colorado over Spring Break, the weather was beautiful. We enjoyed Grandma and Grandpa a ton, at least Lydia did, Hannah is a hard one to figure out when we travel. She is SUCH a home body and routine girl that she doesn't do well out of her surrondings. At home she is just more comfortable I guess. I hope she grows out of this cause her mommy likes to travel.




Hope you enjoyed the photos, I hope to be back sooner than later.
















































No comments: