Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving from our family of Turkeys to yours.







I asked Lydia what she was Thankful for and these were her answers:

"Max and Ruby"
"Dora"
Mommy
Daddy
and her bubby (Charlie)

I am very thankful for:
My home, always being able to provide food for my family, always having clothes to wear and our good health.
I am thankful for my parents for showing me what family and love really is and always supporting us, and for my in-laws for raising a WONDERFUL man and showing us love and support.

We will be spending this Holiday alone but we plan to make the best of it. I have had many pity parties but decided to make a turkey and stuffing and some corn and then we will hang our holdiay lights and hopefully go to the light show at the Botanical Gardens this year and make that our own tradition.

Thank you all for blessing our lives with your love, we are very Thankful for you!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: