Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Now I know my ABC's

Lydia has been working on saying her ABC's for a while now and this past week she finally got them in order and all of them said. We are so proud of her. I think she is going to be smarter than both Kris and I combined.


I started a new job this week, actually today. I am working at the gym and Lydia gets to come with me, which is GREAT. I don't really think I will work much until the new year but it will be great to have the extra money and not have to send her to daycare or a babysitter! We have been staying busy, I some times ask myself, what will life be like when she is in school with all the activities. I made Tuesday a PJ day and we stayed home and crafted and played all day in our PJ's, i think it was the first day in over a month we didn't have to get up and showered and head out somewhere. It was very nice. Well I will leave you with this video! Enjoy

No comments: