Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010

Wow where did the last two weeks go. They have just flown by. Kris and I are headed out in the morning to Scotsdale, Az for the Fiesta Bowl for his work. Mom and Dad will be watching Lydia for us here in Boise. They have been here for two weeks and we have enjoyed having them and I think they have enjoyed being here.

Christmas was a BLAST. Lydia had way too many gifts but it was so fun to watch her go from one to the next all day long. She was so excited with every single one. Christmas Eve we were sitting in our living room and we heard jingle bells, and after a few moments I decided it was from out front so I opened the front door and who else would I see but Santa walking down the street with a jingle bell and a bag of candy canes. Lydia was SOOO excited and so was I. We have no idea who it was but it sure made Christmas Eve more exciting. Santa treated me well and I felt very blessed to receive such nice gifts this year. I treated myself to a new set of tires for my car. That purchase was a big one that doesn't give much satisfaction but is necessary. Kris's car is next in March for a new set of wheels. We always said we would drive our cars until the tires feel off and we are gong to try to keep that from happening.

I have been working a little here and there and will be working 4 days a week come Jan. The paycheck will be nice so I won't complain.

Well I don't have my stuff in a suitcase yet and we must leave the house at 5am to be at BSU to get on the bus for the airport and fly out by 7:30. So I must get to bed.

We wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR, may you be blessed with happiness and health and lots of love!






No comments: