Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Bags are Packed!

The Count Down has begun, I have 36 hours until I board my 1st of three planes to Key West to visit Shelly and Maddie on Friday. I am so excited and a little nervous to leave Kris and Lydia but I know they will do just fine.

This week has been a busy one. I turned another year older on Monday, Saturday night we (Kris and I) went out to dinner with a few good friends downtown and then we went and sang kareokee at a bar right up the street. We had a great time. Sunday Kris got a cake and we ate it with the Hickey's. For my birthday Lydia and Kris got me a cake decorating class. It is in March for four nights two hours a night. I am so excited. Thank you to everyone who sent cards, called and emails.

Yesterday was a big day in our house. We bought panties, and no not for me either. Lydia picked out her first panties, she picked Minnie Mouse and Dora. We came home, washed them and wanted to get right down to it so we did. She did really well, she would start to pee in her panties and then tell me and stop, and sit on the potty and finish. I told her we would start next week when Mommy got back from visiting Shelly. (Kris doesn't want to go there with her, cop out)

I have been working almost everyday but Sunday for a few hours so the house work is falling to the way side (I dont' even remember how I did it when I worked full time) and the crafting has come to an end-boo hoo.

I have a Lydia story for you:
So we were on our way to work this morning and Lydia told me she wanted a little brother and I said, oh that would be nice. Then she asked me if we could go to the store and pick one out. I thought, only if it was that easy!

The next time you hear from me, hopefully I have seen the sun for a few days and have a new outlook on the terrible two's! (or are they the almost terrible three's?)

The new paint-what do you think?



Showing off her newly painted toes!


Reading!

Using the potty!

No comments: