Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend Full of Milestones

Dad/Kris got home from playing in California on Friday and Saturday morning we went and picked up Lydia's Big Girl Bed. She took her last nap in her crib and we took it down. She was so excited to be in the BIG bed until night that is. She did great overall but was a little nervous, excited and didn't like that she could see the light from outside where her new bed was (it doesn't get dark here until 10:30) so she was awake until 10 but after she feel asleep she slept all night and woke up happy!

Pretending to Sleep

Look at that ceiling fan, three days later we did it!

Many of you know that we have been potty training for a while and I gave up due to #2 issues that we have had. Well this last week I took the diapers away except at nap and bed to help with the issue. Well today she pooped on the potty, I cried I was so excited after having so many issues with her and she was excited because she gets to go to preschool now!! She actually got up and said "lets go to preschool now mom" I said after summer is over.

We had a great weekend. I have my good or should I say okay days and then my yuck days but I will take that over having all bad days. We went swimming this morning after working in the yard all morning. Lydia helped me harvest my snap peas and I have to freeze them tomorrow. I got a lot for the three little rows I had.

Have a great week!

No comments: