Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Santa

We continued our Thanksgiving tradition of making a yummy meal and heading out to the Festival of Tree's for the evening on Thanksgiving. This is where Lydia got to see Santa and boy was she excited. She had to have Daddy go with her but she talked Santa's ear off and when it was time to tell him what she wanted for Christmas the only thing she could think of was a Baby Doll.
Here are some photos of her visit.
We are almost baby ready here in this house. We have a few little things like get the car seat down out of the garage and pack our overnight bags but hey I will get it done in time, even if we are flying out the door. I am going to try and enjoy the next week of just Lydia and I because I know I will NEVER get this time back but wow would I love it to be Dec 10th already. So we have plans to make cookies, make crafts, go buy Hannah a toy from Lydia, play games and do puzzles and if the snow keeps falling we might even go play outside.





For those that want to know...Our/My C-Section is scheduled for noon on the 10th. We are at St. Luke's Boise. Main Number is 208-381-2222 I will be there at least until Monday.

Happy December!

No comments: