Monday, February 7, 2011

8 weeks

It was a big week in our house, Hannah is smiling a lot more, talking a lot more and Lydia FINALLY 5 months later stood up at preschool and said pray and sang "God Bless America" (I guess she always would sit down and just listen). This was news to both Kris and I since we thought she had been doing this for months since she says the pray at home and sings all the songs to us. But I guess she was just listening and learning. I did have to brib her with chocolate but hey whatever works!

I returned to work on Saturday and Kris had both girls and did great. He finally understands why when he comes home form work I am beat. I also was able to sneak away for lunch with Rachel for our birthdays. I will start working M and W afternoons and Saturday mornings, I am not excited about this but it is a must for us.

Here is a picture of Hannah Jean looking at her mobile.

No comments: