Tuesday, March 8, 2011

McCall

Just when the Dr ordred a little rest and relaxation we got it. We had our 5th annual snow weekend in the Mtns with the crew this past weekend. It was sort of a last month choice for the Kamann's to join and boy am I glad we did. Thanks to all the help we had with Hannah and Lydia Kris and I finally caught up on sleep. Lydia had a blast with Ava and Hannah was held most the weekend which I know she enjoyed a ton. We were able to go sledding, which Lydia didn't do, I think we have lost our dare devil for a while but Kris and I had a blast. We played in the snow one morning and other wise just hung out and chatted it up all day. It was great to spend the weekend with great friends, good food and good wine.

Checking out the birds

Buried Alive

Sledding

Sledding

Jake, Ava and Lydia have snack while sledding it was ADORABLE

Hannah's first snow play, or sleep!

Amy and Lydia playing!

No comments: