Sunday, January 9, 2011

4 weeks old




This week I survived my first week alone with both girls! We didn't do much but go to the library, preschool and a Dr. appt but that was fine with me. I don't think my gas tank has lasted this long since Lydia was a newborn!

I took Hannah to the Dr. on Wednesday for an eye infection. She has had it since birth and the medicine has helped clear it right up. She weighed 9lbs 5oz, which is a gain of over 1 oz a day since the last visit. She is getting chubby checks and is starting to stay more alert during the day. I think she is looking a lot like the Kamann side of the family. She slept for 5 hrs two nights in a row!!! Now lets keep this up and the brain fog might lift!

Lydia has started to adjust better now that life is back to routine, thank goodness because the 1st month was tough with her and I felt so bad for her most days.

The babe is sleeping and the 3 year old is playing so I am off to shower while Dad is on watch!

No comments: