Friday, January 21, 2011

6 weeks old

Today Hannah turns 6 weeks old, the time has really flown by so far. We have had our challenges of course but for the most part, we are enjoying it all. This week Hannah went to the Dr. for an issue that I had been noticing, and was diagnosed with GERD and placed on Zantac. I don't know if she is getting better or not, but some days have been great and others rough. She weighed in at 10lbs 5 oz so she is a growing baby girl!! I had my 6 week check up as well and everything looks great, I am cleared on Monday to resume normal activity, so lifting Lydia and working out (if I have energy) that was good news as well.

Lydia and I have been fighting nasty colds all week but I think we are both on the mend or I hope.

Please say a prayer for my niece Ellie, she is having some blood work done and has had a high fever for a few days.




No comments: